ABOUT OUR HORSE RIDES
PLEASE NOTE :
- Rides have a minimum booking of 2 people for all rides except 10min Pony Rides.
- No prior experience is needed to do a ride – please take note of different age limits on the different rides. First time riders welcome!
- ALL children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult on any ride.
- Due to the nature of horses rides won’t always start at the exact times indicated below. Please arrive 15min before your ride start and be patient while waiting for everyone to be helped onto their horses. Getting ready for the ride may take a few minutes.
- We have a strict weight limit – if you weigh over 100kgs please email firstname.lastname@example.org before making your booking.
Ride times are as follows :
Monday – Friday
08:30-10:00 | 10:00-11:30
Holidays, Saturday & Sunday
08:30-10:00 | 10:00-11:30 | 14:00-15:30 | 15:30-17:00
Suitable for adults and children 12 years and older.
The ride is a 7km trail and takes 60 minutes to complete.
Fast paced (canter) rides need to be arranged specifically with the manager, please send an email to
email@example.com BEFORE making your booking to ensure availability.
Suitable for adults and children 4 – 12 years.
2km trail ride that takes approximately 30 minutes to complete.
The horse is lead by a person on the ground for children up to 10 years.
Adults and children 10-12 years can ride their horse on their own. This is always a walking only ride.
Suitable for children 2 – 8 years.
10min walk around the pecan nut trees.
Children are lead by a guide on the ground. This is the ideal option for nervous riders. Children above 8 years must book a Mini Ride.
Parents can walk along side the horse.
For any further enquiries please send us an email : firstname.lastname@example.org
BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL FOR ALL RIDES
Riding times are subject to availability – it is advised to book 2 weeks in advance.
All available dates and time slots are on the booking page.
If the weather does not allow for rides to take place you can reschedule for a different date (subject to availability) or request a refund. This is only valid for weather related cancellations.